The red and blue thank you card above was made from my paper scraps pile. I save just about every little square inch of my paper from previous projects in a paper bin. I love putting colors together to make another project with. Faye loves to dig through my pile when she is in the moode to get crafty too! I made a set of 2 cards with this design.
The birthday number cards are as you probably guessed--for a 4 year old and for an eight year old girl. I love creating art with numbers! I made a set of 5 cards with this design.
The last card set I made was using a new technique that turned out to be really fun! I gathered a few leaves from the back yard and inked them with brown ink. I used an acrylic block to hold them down and then press the detail on to the card. These are pretty simple, and I imagine that I'll play around with this technique a bit more in the future. I made a set of 2 with this design.
I always welcome friends to join me! Let me know if you want to get crafty with me, what fun we could have, all in one sacred naptime! :)

1 comment:
I wish I lived closer-I'd love to get crafty with you:)
Cute cards-I LOVE papercrafts magazine, only certain libraries over here have it.
Can't wait to see what else you make:)
Post a Comment