Monday, May 16, 2011

Keevy 10



It's been awhile since I've shared a Keevy 10 with you, so here it is.

*Aaron is in the SF Bay Area for a few weeks for work. Here he is with another co-worker on a trolly car. We really miss him, but we are doing suprisingly well falling into a routine. It's been a week so far. Two more weeks to go. We probably have the better end of the deal since he is working like crazy and at least we have each other to keep us company. He's really missing being home.

*We are on the home stretch for the end of the school year. And it couldn't come. any. sooner.

*We are enjoying seeing all kinds of wildlife in our backyard. Deer, Bunnies, and of course...racoons.

*Faye is having some eye issues that we are trying to work out. She is waiting to get into an eye surgeon because the issues have stumped her regular eye doctor. It's more than likely a condition that her daddy has passed to her where she has trouble focusing, headaches and black outs. We hope to get her feeling better soon!

*Owen is still very entertained by his imaginary friend Steve. They go to "work" everyday and Steve is always up to something silly.

*In my extra evening time I've been sewing, and I hope to do some scrapbooking this week. I've also decided to make myself do something I hate doing for at least 15 minutes a day, in an act of self control. :) This week that will be filing and organizing my office.

*Luke is a happy little baby but still hasn't reached 18 pounds and is almost 13 months old. The doctor decided to run some blood tests to rule out thyroid issues, digestive issues, anemia, and other rare diseases. So far the tests have been coming in one at a time and everything seems normal. He is pretty picky with textures of food and eats very little. He loves his cow's milk though.

*Faye and I have started reading Nancy Drew books together. It's something fun to look forward to in the evenings.

*Owen recently had his "kindergarten round-up." The kids were really excited to see their new school and I enjoyed meeting many of the teachers. I think we are going to love the new place! The kids will be taking a bus to school and at the roundup they were able to take a ride around the block in a bus. You wouldn't believe the excitement that went along with that!

*Today is a beautiful day to rejoice in all of the Lord's blessings on us. Though the days can seem long and the trials hard--he is renewing our love for Him and His faithfulness is Everlasting. Praise Jesus!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marge said...

Your positive attitude and of course, good planning and faith in God will pull you through! Praying for you.