I have found a super easy pizza dough recipe that I love, and I've been making this recipe for awhile. I think I originally found it on MoneySavingMom.com. What makes it so easy is that there is no need to wait for the dough to rise. I made this cheese and pepper pizza last night and from the time it took me to start the dough and have the pizza on the table was just 45 minutes! You just can't beat that. This recipe makes enough dough for 2 -12 inch pizzas or 1 pizza and bread sticks.
Pizza Crust
1 T. active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 T. canola oil
3-3 1/2 cups flour
In Kitchen Aid mixer, dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Add the rest of the ingredients (3 cups of flour to start.) If the dough seems too sticky add just a bit more flour. Knead about 5 minutes in mixer. Turn out onto a floured surface and shape into pizza. Add toppings and bake at 500* for about 12-15 minutes depending on how thick the crust is.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment