Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet "Vinny"




While in Spokane recently we had a chance to go to one of my nephew's baseball games. I feel like I've been away too long--I didn't even know about my nephew Calvin's cute nick name "Vinny." I insisted that Aaron and I get our photo shoot with him. What a great kid. The picture of Luke was fun to take. He was so proud to sit in a little chair and enjoyed picking up his bottle and putting it back into his cup holder. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Philip Anderson said...

Random connection- I was having lunch with a couple people from church the other day and found out one of them is Jeff's niece! Small world.

The Keevy Family said...

Hi Philip! Were you in Spokane? I can't think of who that would be in Cali. Yes, small world. Hope you are doing well!