I am feeling the effects of being sick! It's just a cold, but the last few days I've been so tired and just plain unmotivated. It might roll into my menu planning for the week. So, I'm just planning ahead of time to keep it easy this week. How's that, I am planning on being unmotivated! :)
I did some batch sandwich making late last week. Did you know you could freeze peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?? I freeze peanut butter and jelly and turkey and cheese sandwiches. There are a few rules to make it work, but they are pretty easy. I also made applesauce that I froze into individual servings for lunches. I have plenty of apples that I still need to work with. I purchased 60 pounds last week! Some of the Fuji are in the fridge and will keep for awhile.
Breakfasts:
Cold Cereal with Milk
Hot Cereal with Blueberries and Walnuts
Applesauce and Carrot Muffins, Yogurt Berry Smoothie
Lunches: (What my kids will be eating)
PB&J Uncrustables, apple sauce, chips, water (x3)
Leftover Hamburger Vegetable Soup, Cheese Sandwich, Apple or Banana
Melted Cheese in Tortilla, Carrot Sticks with Dip, Canned Tangerines
Dinners:
Black Bean Burgers, Mixed Veggies
Tamale Pie (Filling in freezer from making double batch)
Green Salad
Meatballs (made with ground beef and ground turkey)
Green Salad
Mashed Potatoes
Hamburger Soup with Veggies
Applesauce and Carrot Muffins
Chicken Stir Fry
Rice or Noodles
Planned Leftovers
Breakfast Dinner: Eggs, Sausage or Bacon, Blueberry Pancakes

No comments:
Post a Comment