One thing I will really miss about our house here in Renton is this trail. We have a dike right next to our house and we can walk along this trail right by the river. It's literally my sweet thinking spot. I walk up and down this trail just to clear my head sometimes, and the beauty of the trees and the river are so awesome. As you can see, Owen likes riding his bike out here with me as well. The tracks you see on the trail are compliments on my kids on their 4 wheeler. They ride up and down the trail for their enjoyment, and I like that they keep the weeds down for me! Late in the summer you can often see people tubing down the river, and we have some great memories of "camping" out on those rocks with some good friends last year. The camping consisted of having a bon fire and hanging out for the afternoon.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Happy Trail
One thing I will really miss about our house here in Renton is this trail. We have a dike right next to our house and we can walk along this trail right by the river. It's literally my sweet thinking spot. I walk up and down this trail just to clear my head sometimes, and the beauty of the trees and the river are so awesome. As you can see, Owen likes riding his bike out here with me as well. The tracks you see on the trail are compliments on my kids on their 4 wheeler. They ride up and down the trail for their enjoyment, and I like that they keep the weeds down for me! Late in the summer you can often see people tubing down the river, and we have some great memories of "camping" out on those rocks with some good friends last year. The camping consisted of having a bon fire and hanging out for the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I miss Washington and all the beautiful sights! Thanks for sharing a bit of enjoyment today. It was refreshing. :)
Post a Comment