![]() |
| Ice cream on the way home! |
![]() |
| Newlyweds Matt and Karmyn |
![]() |
| Jon and Tiffani |
I am happy to report that we (I) survived camping. We have been preparing for this trip nearly all winter. Making lists, gathering camping items, etc...It felt like a huge undertaking, but I'm sure that subsequent trips will get easier. Did I just say I am going to do this again?!
We were gone for six days in this first big camping trip with the kids. We camped with a bigger group, so that made it easier and just plain more fun since there were more people around. I kind of feel like I need a place in a passport to say that yes, ...I survived camping with my family of 5 in a tent for 6 days with a pit toilet and no mirrors. We swam a lot, rode the jet skis, hiked, enjoyed numerous camp fires, read books, sat in the sun, and basically lost track of time. I had so much fun I {almost} forgot about how much I love my shower, running water in sinks, my ice maker and electronic devices.
And, if I have not publically said so, I am tickled about another upcoming wedding in our family! Tiffani (Aaron's sister) is marrying Jon Grewe in January. They are the last ones pictured here. It was so much fun to catch up with Tiffani about wedding plans and share in her excitement. Tiffani and I are the same age and we've known each other long before Aaron and I were married. We've been friends since we were 8.
What an amazing time! It was really refreshing.








No comments:
Post a Comment