Friday, March 6, 2009

Pay it Forward

The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, some goodies from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then sit back and anticipate the arrival of your goodies! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already. Remember that only the first three comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! Have fun!
I got in on the fun with this on a friend's blog, and I am keeping it going! :)

2 comments:

A Sunflower Knits said...

ok, I'm probably not within the first three but I'm going to post anyhow! (my computer is working again!) this is a fun thing to do and I'm going back to my blog!!! I think you have my address ;-)

Shauna said...

Yahoo! I am second! Please count me in! I l♥ve to Pay it Forward :)
I posted the Pay It Forward on my blog here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html
Hope you are having a great weekend!
♥ Hugs!