Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 8-15

Whew! It's been a busy couple of weeks! I've had lots of family here in the last week and a half, we've gone camping, and we made a quick trip to Spokane to take care of our rental house. This week we've got two different sets of family coming into town. We often term our house as the "Keevy hotel" since we so often have guests. All of our family lives out of town (or should I say, we live away from home??), so we get visitors overnight often.
We love the Beans and Rice recipe we tried on my last Menu Post, so I'll make that recipe again. I like to add chicken to the recipe. It is a bit spicy with the enchilada sauce, so I'll add more rice. I might just have to re-write the recipe to my liking!

Dinners:
Black Beans and Rice (add chicken)

Grilled Hot Dogs (Shared with family in town)
Salad greens with toppings-garbanzo beans, shredded carrot and cheese, raisins, tomatoes
Brown Rice
Grilled Corn on the Cob

Fish Tacos with Tilapia and cabbage slaw (my sister is visiting and teaching me all about fish tacos!)
French Fries
Black Bean and Corn Salad

Dinner at a birthday party

Taco Chicken Bowls

Eggs, Waffles, Sausage, Applesauce

Grilled Pork, Seasoned Grilled Zucchini and Carrots, Mashed potatoes

What is on your menu this week? Need some menu inspirations? This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu plan Monday, check our her blog for hundreds of menu ideas!


No comments: